KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Timely submission of complete, right first-time, high quality applications; complete and accurate responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and effective communication of approvals
- Varying licences in markets that allow for this procedure
- Preparing and filing renewal applications as per renewal schedule in concerned markets.
- Checking and reviewing product artwork for country specific regulatory compliance.
- 100% accurate and complete recording of all regulatory submissions, correspondence with authorities and approvals and any associated logs.
- Implementing and complying with the Company policies and procedures in effect.
- All queries from internal and external customers are answered in accordance with SLAs.
- Ensuring that document management system has the most current and accurate approved information for the molecule managed by the employees
- Ensuring compliance and continuity of product supply and support to the Commercial team(s) in achieving this objective
- Supporting the Manager/Senior Manager in management of team tasks and co-ordinate/deputise in their absence
- Act as a buddy and train new joiners within the team on company processes and team objectives
- Review and sign-off minor applications for self and the team (under supervision from the Manager/Senior Manager)
- Proactively establishing Regulatory strategy, in line with related product’s activities and business needs
Job Description Download