MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To lead the IT Compliance function and to establish and maintain appropriate quality systems to ensure IT systems, projects, processes and services meet their business and regulatory requirements.
- Lead IT Compliance function including the leadership, management and mentoring of staff resource
- Develop and maintain the IT quality system to ensure compliance with internal /external regulatory requirements
- Approval of relevant IT quality procedures (SOPs)
- Act as the IT focal point for internal / external audits
- Ownership of IT Validation plans, system assessments and schedules
- Execute IT system periodic reviews
- Execute IT Validation projects including plans, protocols and reports
- Manage IT QA projects (including new system implementation)
- Provide input into business decisions in the assessment and specification of IT requirements
- Provide support in the education of personnel in relevant areas of IT quality
- Ensure key system documentation consistently meets the required quality standards throughout its lifecycle
- Coordinate operational change management / test activities to ensure ongoing compliance with business and regulatory requirements
- Ensure IT quality processes and standards are aligned through collaboration with the Quality Assurance functions
- Ensure resolution of identified quality exposures in a timely manner
- Approve quality related lifecycle documentation.
- Develop an inventory of IT systems and infrastructure, for each assess the requirement for compliance and the current compliance status. Manage remediation programs prioritized on risk.
- To lead and manage other compliance initiatives including information security, data protection and software licensing
- Report IT Quality metrics
- Other activities as may be required, at the discretion of management
Job Description Download