Main purpose of role:
To provide personal assistance to the CFO & General Counsel, to ensure appropriate planning and organization of workload is achieved
To manage agreed delegated tasks within the appropriate timeframe and to the appropriate standards.
- To manage the diary planning and arrange all meetings for the CFO and to plan the diary and arrange meetings for the Group Board Director when he is in India
- To handle correspondence and general dictation
- To ensure full administrative support and timely information is provided, to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organization.
- To ensure full confidentiality at all times.
- To complete all allocated projects within the agreed timeframes (Projects could be allocated by the CFO).
- To ensure all queries from employees are brought to the immediate notice of the management and dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To gain information and study commercial aspects of the business and generate reports as needed from time to time by the CFO/General Counsel
- To follow up to completion on Action Points assigned during meetings.
- To assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations as required for trainings and presentations.
- To discreetly provide the management with associate feedback on various decisions and announcements made.